Friday, January 18, 2013

Location Location Location

Casting starts today as well as Scouting!

Location is key and the process of securing promising locations started this morning with Kevin Kay, Writing and Creative Consultant for the film. We'll be heading to the University of Southern Indiana to take a look at their Nature Center. Equipped with a lush surrounding and a built in Amphitheater  it may be the perfect location for the film. I've also contact Wesselman Wood Nature Preserve in hopes that they'd be willing to support our production.

In the meantime, I decided to create a little teaser for film on my social media accounts. Those of you with the privilege to have read the script, will get the hints. But Hopefully it is a mystery and intriguing to the rest of you. Getting closer to finding out what Teenage Girls Do in the Woods.

I've been considering changing the Production Logo as well. I've used the triangle logo since the beginning  Since I haven't had any major productions yet, I feel comfortable changing it. I want it to really say what the company is about. Exploration, Storytelling, and Passion.

Check back later for photos from the scouting and if you'd like to audition there is still time. Open Casting Calls are from 4-6pm Friday, January 18 and 2-4pm Saturday, January 19th.

- Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment