Monday, January 7, 2013

What exactly are you talking about?

I never did quite understood what happened during an all girl slumber party. Pillow Fights, Gossip, Nail polish; except probably overly sexy dramatization occurs.

But have you ever wondered what it would be like for a group of Teenage Girls going camping? What do Teenage Girls do in the Woods?

Matt and Jeremy are about to find out.

If you have made it this far, Thank You. This is the Production Blog for my movie, What Teenage Girls Do In The Woods. My name is Michael Joseph Armanno. I am a senior Communications student at the University of Evansville with an Emphasis in Media Production. I have taken it upon myself to turn my college opportunity into what I wanted. What I want it so produce a film that is my own, with the help of some very incredible people, places, and things. I have been in love with cinema all of my life and I never truly understood that obsession until I got to college. It opened my eyes to what I truly wanted to do.

But enough about me. What Teenage Girls Do In The Woods is a movie about Two High School guys who happen upon a camping experience they won't forget. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but you'll mostly cry from laughter, or quite possibly even just stare in awe from how terribly preposterous it may seem. What I want you to know if that most of my films and ideas are Based on a (Somewhat) True Story. You'll hear more about my experiences as production goes on. For now, I would encourage you to check out the 522films Facebook Page This is where I'll be posting updates on schedules, auditions, trailers, and etc.



If you'd like to see some of my work, feel free to jump over to Koldcast.tv and check out The Book of Dallas. I was the Visual Effects Supervisor for this amazing project and I did some of the camera work and more. Court Street Productions was a huge help to me in my education of film making and they, as producers of my movie, will guide me through my first Short Film production.



Casting Dates will be posted soon so please check back with us!

Until Next Time,

Mikey J

No comments:

Post a Comment